Disruptive Science and Technology
CALL FOR PAPERS: Focus on Science Policy
Will your research have the impact it deserves?
Disruptive Science and Technology, an innovative, peer-reviewed journal publishing exceptional, paradigm-shifting research, is seeking high-quality manuscripts with a focus on science policy. Papers can touch on one or more of the following points:
- How does policy shape science, and vice versa?
- How has society reacted to past scientific/technological innovations?
- Can we really have disruptive science and technology in a society that doesn't understand data?
Benefits of publishing your work in Disruptive Science and Technology include:
- Fast and user-friendly electronic submission
- Rapid peer review: average of 6 weeks from submission to first decision
- Rapid publication: less than 90 days from acceptance to online ahead of print
- Maximum exposure: accessible in 140 countries worldwide
- A diversity of article types: in addition to original research articles and reviews, the Journal will consider white papers, editorials, roundtable discussions, and best practices